.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, August 20, 2007

monday bits

Last few days of inservice ahead. School starts on Wednesday. We had the kids in for an hour long preview last Friday which went well. I am still scared though!

Saturday's run was soooo rough. It seemed that way for a lot of folks. I ran only Monday and missed the rest of the week because of the weather, so I had lots of energy but we started out too fast and spent a lot of the second half stopping to walk for a minute.

I'm almost finished with Middlesex--about 40 pages to go. It got really interesting just about 50 pages ago. Although it was good all of the way through, it just was not intriguing until the end.

A couple of friends were in town this weekend and it was nice seeing them. We spent a lot of time hopping from one social eating event to another. The best thing I had all weekend was a strawberry shake at a sandwich shop across the street from the PIG's pen.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

I hope that your first day went well. Take it easy on those poor kids. ; >

 

Post a Comment

<< Home