.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

recovery

One of my colleagues called last night to make sure I was okay after yesterday's Tough Day. I was, but it took some emergency ice cream to do the trick. After some chat, I said that I had to go because I was in the midst of a dog circus. Three poochies romped over and around me, the PIG and our friend were using the interwebs to figure out where on earth it was hottest yesterday (my guess, Death Valley, appeared to be correct). Anyway, things are coming together today and I'm feeling back on track.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errrr... what happened Tuesday?

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Nothing in particular, just a hard day at work. Well, I guess it was mostly having to redo some work I thought we'd already finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home