.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, August 25, 2007

nothing much

So it's Saturday. I finished my first three days of school (well, 2 and a bit since I had a very strange but short-lived fever on Thursday) and I'm sitting here thinking about next week and looking forward to it like crazy. I hope that feeling continues. I was so ready for school to begin after 3 weeks of inservice. I was planned out!

At marathon training we ran 6 miles again this morning. Next weekend will be 9. I'm stilling having trouble working in three runs during the week but that may never change, at least while the weather is so hot in the evenings. There are only so many mornings I'm willing to drag my lardy butt out of bed at 5am each week.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

I "tagged" you, see my blog from 8/29. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home