.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, May 24, 2004

please PRINT

I leave work early to go over to my pal G.'s house. He is currently living with his girlfriend and I take the opportunity to check out their apartment. How I got in there without anyone being home is a mystery... Both bedrooms have beds and appear occupied (the rooms, not the beds). I wonder if things are going sour.

I decide, as you do, to take a nap.

I wake up at 3:30am, in a panic, not only because I'm wearing a pink flannel nightgown but because I've snuck into a friend's house and fallen asleep and now I'm sure to be caught. I walk around the house trying to figure out what to do and finally end up getting back into bed. G. comes in. He obviously knew I was there and seems oblivious to the weirdness of it. I notice he has cut off all of his hair. It's now about a quarter of an inch long, like a prison convict. I go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home