.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

party favors

One of my friends celebrated a birthday recently. She told me about a pinata one of our other pals made for her. Inside it was candy (duh) and airline size bottles of booze, aka "boyfriends". Now this set me to thinking. I could certainly steal this idea and have my own boozalicious pinata (cinco de mayo, anyone?) but there have got to be other fun themes. Here are a few:

Just got divorced/Breakup party: condoms, spermicidal jelly, antibiotics, breath spray, hair dye, airline size bottles of booze

Housewarming: many household items might break or hurt coming out of a pinata, so I'd stick with gift cards to Home Depot & Target, cloth napkins, airline size bottles of booze

Baby shower: ear plugs, tums, baby wipes, baby aspirin, airline size bottles of booze

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the idea! please save friday the 13th for my despedida and the condom-filled pi~ata!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Do the guests get to take home the party favors or are they all for you? You might need them in the valley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home