.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, May 16, 2005

back online

So, last week my blog mysteriously disappeared. I wrote to blogger help and (of course) never received a response other than their autoreply. So today I finally decided to try republishing and that seems to have restored everything.

Why couldn't they just tell me to try that?

I was at a party this weekend that featured a mariachi band followed by a dj. About half an hour after the dj started, the cops showed up. It was unfortunate timing because I had just dragged myself off my chair and onto the dance floor (the yard).

In other news, my friend had a car in the Art Car parade. It was a gigantic washing machine (her production company is La Chicana Laundry Productions) and looked great. I was waiting in my EuroTourist costume and jumped up from the curb as they came around the corner, yelling "Mein Gott! Was is das?" in my best fake German accent. Actually I meant to yell "Gott in Himmel" but I got confused at the last second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home