.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, April 28, 2005

hooo boy

So I got around to watching Gilmore Girls last night. It started out well--Rory and Paris getting what they wanted out of their respective relationships, just when they seemed to be sinking into the murky depths of short-term college romance. But by the end Rory had once again compromised her own judgment and therefore herself (although Paris and Jonathan seem fairly solid). You can see it in Lorelai's eyes. You can see it in Rory's breezy manner. Man, I've been there and it ain't pretty. That said, I can't wait for the eventual disintegration!

On the homefront, I'm fairly certain my vet gave my cat too large a dose of a vaccine because she is still tired, 48 hours later. She's eating and everything so I'm not overly worried, but I feel bad for her. I just hope it doesn't have any lasting effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home