.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

still waiting

So my boss had her baby a few days ago, congratulations and all of that. However, I'm still waiting to hear about my impending nephew. The big day was supposed to be yesterday but I haven't gotten any frantic calls from my mom or email from my (non-birthing) sister so I'm wondering what's up.

What's up, Baby Dracula. Are you here? If so, send me some smoke signals.

UPDATE: my sis called to tell me that indeed, Baby Dracula was born on Tuesday. 8 pounds or something big but not quite huge. Can't wait to meet him!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have an impending niece! So exciting! I hope your nephew comes soon. Congrats on the committee position, too :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home