.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

summer doldrums

Yesterday was one of those long, slow boring days at work. I kept yawning throughout the day...I dreamed of being at home, not relaxing or doing anything exciting, but of cleaning my house. One bright point: someone asked me to help him find out what the current gas price is at the pump in a particular South American country. Delighted, I thought, and dug in. Here's the kicker. We found the gas price as of April, and it was $.03 (per gallon or liter I forget, but either way!).

The bright point in the evening was the Good Ex showing me the first song of the Jana Hunter show we filmed on Saturday, with our three cameras edited together. It looked damned good, considering he put the camera in my hand an hour before the show. Gotta love autofocus. I have a pic of myself filming, but of course I can't post it here. Darned restrictive workplace computing environment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home