.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, June 16, 2005

tuuuuna

This morning Annika would not leave me alone. She kept waking me up by licking my head and making little mrowr noises. When I finally got up and went into the kitchen, I realized what was going on. She let out several of her throaty demanding meows which translate into "Canned Food Now!" Somehow she realized that today was one of the two days of the week that I give her canned food. As soon as I started making preparations for it, she stopped meowing and waited quietly. Then she devoured her chosen* tuna chunks in special sauce.



*I hold two cans, one in each hand. She always picks one. For a while I thought she was always picking the one on her right, but then she picked the one on her left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home