.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, July 23, 2007

babies

The PIG and I attended a party Saturday afternoon which was overrun with babies. I mean, it's like pregnancy was a disease that all of these women caught within a year of each other. I counted at least 7 small children and I've probably missed a few. The funnier thing is that most of the couples are European--mainly Dutch & German--so that a majority of the wee ones were towheads. Our friends came with their baby and I walked around a corner to see her in the PIG's arms. My mouth fell open because he, well, he doesn't exactly love children. Apparently our friend passed the baby over without giving him a chance to protest and he passed her back to me pretty quickly. I wish I'd had my camera to capture the moment because it isn't likely to be repeated anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home