.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

what makes me happy

1. Sitting around with the PIG and realizing that if I play my cards right, I get to do that for a long, long time.

2. Cleaning out of my office and unearthing heirloom treasures of a sort: ancient handouts, thank you cards of olde, a pack of cute bookmarks I brought back from a conference.

3. The number of people who've said, "It won't be the same here without you."

4. Jogging with the fam, even if one of them is going to defect, I mean move away.

5. Friends who make things. Thoughtful, cute, funny things. You know who you are!

6. Kittybelly, especially when kittyback was facing me just a second ago.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

#4: NO! He won't! I refuse to allow it!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Let's make a blockade around his house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home