.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, April 18, 2005

new lady in my life

I finally decided to adopt a kitty and so went out in search of a boy, probably grey-striped fellow that I would name Dwight.

I came home with Annika, a tiny raccoon-like sprite of a lady cat. She's about a year and a half old and has already had a litter of kittens. In fact, she appears to be calling them but since they're not at my house, no one comes. My book doesn't mention this behavior so I'm hoping that the periodic very loud meowing will eventually stop.

She's very fluffy and friendly and likes to be petted. She's also warmed up to the feather-on-a-stick game. Let me know if you want to come over and visit but be careful at the door because she's not opposed to making a break for it.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new kitty! Sounds very CUTE!

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home