.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

roaring drunk

As I've mentioned before, I'm impressed with the way Gilmore Girls has handled Rory's relationship with Logan. This week had her commiserating with her two gals over the men troubles each was experiencing, denying all the while that she was having any troubles accepting the idea that things were over with Logan. During the commiserating, all three got completely smashed on Miss Patty's punch and ended up doing something stupid. Lane went to confront the music store lady (sorry, forgot her name already--Sophie?) about the affair she appeared to be having with Zack; Paris was out on the street accosting passersby for change to call her boyfriend; Rory ended up at home, puking into the toilet and crying with her mom, saying "what did I do wrong?" and "why doesn't he like me anymore?"

We hear ya, kid, and we don't know.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Paris and her boyfriend break up? I had the feeling I missed something there. Also, it really disturbed me for some reason to see her running around barefoot begging for change.

Lisa

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

In the last new episode before this week's, they were fighting. It seems like they are now separate but not necessarily broken up, much like Rory and Logan.

I was loving the barefoot thing because they purposefully made her look like one of those crazy hippies you see around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home