.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, April 25, 2005

what does low key mean, anyway?

Such a great, low key weekend I had. The only downside to that is gearing up for the work week. I spent a lot of time reading (finally finished a newish Laurie King novel, Folly, also got into a Ted Rall book and Blankets), drinking coffee and lying on the grass by the Menil. Yesterday, the good ex and I spent a good long while sitting on the futon in the extra bedroom, aka the reading room, wolfing down our books and coffee.

Doesn't make for an exciting blog entry, but what are you gonna do?

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lovely weekend. What did you think of Blankets? (I wasn't totally crazy about it myself, but I thought the art was so pretty!)

Lisa

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I didn't get a chance to finish it since it clouded up and started to sprinkle. So far I really like it but I have to wonder, were all graphic novelists abused children?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home