.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, July 30, 2007

daytime tv is r-tarded

You're probably wondering how it feels to be free of ye olde place of work. Well, frankly, it feels fine. I spent the day taking care of some long-neglected errands and reading The Sex Lives of Cannibals, which one of my pals recommended recently. I've got about 50 pages left and I'll be sad to see it go. Or I would be if I didn't have several other tomes awaiting perusal, like HP. I've spent some extra time hanging out with da puppies (who are pretty much surrounding me as I type) and kitty pants and enjoying all of the new cd's I got as I drive back and forth and back and forth between my house and the PIG's house.

For the most part I'm feeling pretty normal, which I'm taking as a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home