.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, July 26, 2007

rollin' with ally

I got to go swimming with the fam last night. They have a lovely pool in their condo complex and for some reason I'd never taken them up on pool privileges in the past. Anyhoo, the baby "I am NOT your little baby!" busily swam around while I played with the speedboat & boogie board and A. blew up the alligator. Once it was suitably plump, the baby tried to ride on it, but it kept bucking her off. It took two of us to keep her on and above water. I moved the gator away and tried to leap on, holding the little handles located somewhere around its shoulders. For a minute, Success! Then the inevitable: the ally took me into a death roll. I came up defeated, coughing out approximately 3 gallons of water.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

Hell's Bells, that was funny!!! In the words of the baby, "Do it again!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home