.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, August 05, 2004

coffee and cupcakes

Now that I have finished loading my brain, I've been couch hopping and hanging with pals all around the greater Seattle area. Last night I spent with friends from the dot com days, eating bland Chinese food and playing with kitties and baby. Why do all babies and 99.9% of kitties love me so? I am bewitching I suppose.

Currently staying with longtime Seattle gal pal who lives suspiciously near a coffee shop whose tagline is "coffee and cupcakes." We walked over there earlier and got coffee (both) and a cupcake with lemon butter creme frosting (me). Ooof, arteries constricting. However, after a week of eating fruit and salad due to enforced dorm life, a few cupcakes aren't gonna kill me. That's what I continue to tell myself, despite the fact that my gut is hangout out over my jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home